Priti with her nose in the trough?

Sponsored Links
Why does skin colour matter?
It mattered hugely to a certain group of people who voted for Brexit.
Once it dawned on them that they didn't vote for financial reasons because Brexit was turning out a more expensive option and once it dawned on them that they didn't vote to improve the NHS or any other lies like improvements to fishing and a better Ireland, Brexers turned their attention to immigration and that it would be a boon for the UK.

A boon my arse. Brexit lol.

Against? In reference to, yes.

It's up to Bozza as to the legitimate status of his children, not me. If he wants to father bastard children, its not my fault.

Take it up with Bozza.(y)
The problem is, as you well know, that "bastard" has come to be an insult, and its use as a "technical term" is now a bit archaic, but even when it was in contemporary use itstill had derogatory implications.

Not sure that "illegitimate" is much better given this:

upload_2021-5-16_12-24-52.png

Maybe we should revive the "Fitz" practice, and have Fitzborises running around.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitz#Revival

No female equivalent though.

Sponsored Links
Well in the case of Johnson’s children it’s an accident of birth
( may be) to which they have no control

In Nosealls case he is just a self made B****** :mrgreen:

Oh

ask noseall he he used the term

garlic munching freinds

on here first
wrong...

There have been instances where the cheese and garlic eating surrender monkey customs officers have decided the form is wrong because it's been completed in the wrong colour ink. That's not the fault of the exporter Mottie, That's a frog customs officer acting like a ***t.

Well done France.... you insufferable cheese munching garlic stinking, frogs leg eating.... right back to perusing the daily fail :LOL:

Well in the case of Johnson’s children it’s an accident of birth
( may be) to which they have no control
I agree. It's Boris that incurred such an ignominy upon his own offspring. The man has no shame and is bereft of morals.

Every country has people who eat garlic too. Not sure what transam thinks it signifies. But then I doubt he does either.
Transam uses every derogatory word in his vocabulary to be racist against French, Chinese, Romanians, Muslims, Iranians, and many others.

Bit odd though to think that theres something wrong with eating garlic, no?

Sponsored Links
Back