PRO ADVISE NEEDED

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hope someone can help. i am fairly new to plastering but i can now plaster a wall to a nice glass smooth finish with very few blemishes. plus i don't spill much. but i need to plaster a block wall and have never done that before i always use multi-finish. do i plaster exactly the same with browning/bonding plaster. whats the stage to do it. how long do i wait for it to dry before multi-finishing it and do i have to pva the surface before plastering it with the backing cote.

hope i made some sence there?

cheers

Sponsored Links
Its a concrete block wall. i am a little puzzled , i think i could do with watching a dvd of this being done. what do you do on the edges. do you use any beads???????

Sponsored Links
Have you looked at & read through the above links, including the link to the Wickes guide? What is it you are puzzled about? I'm not sure what you mean by the edges & beads, are you refering to corner beads?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back