Pro-Palestine Protests

Best you don't.

Your unhealthy obsession in their political leanings is disturbing. You'd be found in contempt.

Your unhealthy / aggresive opinions which amount to hatred for any one who voted Tory or brexit is some what disturbing ;)

Was David Amiss on your scum bag list ??

Sponsored Links
Your unhealthy / aggresive opinions which amount to hatred for any one who voted Tory or brexit is some what disturbing ;)
Nonsense.

Because I despise politician liars? And those same liars seek to weaken and harm the UK with their Olympic lying? And those same people screw the UK out of millions for their own benefit?

Lying populist right wing scumbags all of them.

Just wait until we have the pretend right wing scum bags in power under flip flop Starmer. Oh what fun we will have with the usual suspects then.

Sponsored Links
Just wait until we have the pretend right wing scum bags in power under flip flop Starmer.
I doubt he'd do something so stupid and traitorous - like remove us out of the EU.

Lied to the country, The Queen and Parliament - guess who?

Populist lying scumbags.

Last edited:
Nonsense.

Because I despise politician liars? And those same liars seek to weaken and harm the UK with their Olympic lying? And those same people screw the UK out of millions for their own benefit?

Lying populist right wing scumbags all of them.
Oh dear
Here goes Noseall blowing again

Releasing his stored up anger and aggression ;)

and he has ignored the bit about flip flop Starmer as well. Nosey do you really think a different rosett colour will make any difference?

I see the thread has been diverted.

Meanwhile, Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide continue

but are attracting more international criticism than usual

You would probably do some checks or come to an assumption ;)

Blimey if you got wind that the person liked Trump ?? Well ????

Or a church going Christian who has reservations about abortion. (He doesn't seem to notice or mind if Muslims hold the same view... they are held to a different standard.)

Wow. Truly frightening to think Earsnout would have a say in the outcome of the trial!

Or a church going Christian who has reservations about abortion. (He doesn't seem to notice or mind if Muslims hold the same view... they are held to a different standard.)

Wow. Truly frightening to think Earsnout would have a say in the outcome of the trial!
Nonsense. Lay off the glue boyo.

I cannot think of anything less democratic than ignoring the will of the people.
You can't really blame the traitorous action of the few, on low intelligence plebs. They were lied to by scumbag populists, with a selfish agenda.

Sponsored Links
Back