Pro-Palestine Protests

Do that and US and the Israeli state have a lot to answer for past the point where 1967 gains were deemed as occupations. Could a different approach have had a better result. I suspect so but there is no way of knowing.

They also occupied the Sinai for some years John, I was fortunate enough to travel round it at the time. I think one of the reasons behind the Yom Kippur war was about Egypt reclaiming the Sinai, they lost. Eventually Egypt and Israel recognised the futility of war and came to a peace agreement and in the process the Israelis returned the Sinai to it's rightful owners, that was 30 years ago and the peace deal still holds, as does the peace deal with Jordan made 20 years ago.

Interestingly, Egypt and Jordan are the only two official borders Israel has, the Arabs who refer to themselves as Palestinians have never been an independent state, having rejected the opportunity to become a state on at least 4 occasions. Hamas aren't interested in an independent state, they're only interested in destroying Israel, that's why Hamas aren't concerned about civilian casualties and why they've queered the cease fire talks.

Sponsored Links
Doh some how I posted that before finishing. Try a short verbatim synopsis written nearer the time. It's not long but accurate.
Rory skipped some aspects. Israel got into action rather quickly. The solution gets a mention. This must have been the period when territories were declared as occupied. Blinnken has been known to suggest this should be reversed. The US continues to supply weapons intended for attack in such a "peaceful collection of countries".

You'll notice the US - Russia influence on arms supply. Always used for influence. Not currently possible to the same extent. China can be an alternative. India may even have aims in that direction.

Sponsored Links
Fine Filly. If asked the correct question all would clearly say why they are protesting. Not much fun for the outfit that chose to ask the one they did.

LOL Who's thick - you or them.

the Arabs who refer to themselves as Palestinians have never been an independent state, having rejected the opportunity to become a state on at least 4 occasions.
As ever the Israeli state apologist gets it wrong...

Israel never accepted the actual formation of a Palestinian state on equal terms, and thus the Palestinians quite rightly wished to negotiate a fair deal...

And btw, not all Palestinians are Arabs...

As is the fact that not all Israelis are Jews...

But one thing is certain...

Your prejudice is out there for all to see! (n)

Care to tell us what happened after that ellal.
Israeli terrorists scuppered that plan...

Care to tell us how Israel treated the Norway agreement?

And care to tell us how Israel sees a two state solution now?

It's great to see filly shovelling out Israel's propaganda that he thinks justifies their policies of racism, apartheid and genocide.

He even feels that Jews are entitled to steal the homes and land of Arabs.

Killing them by the thousand makes it a bit easier.

Sponsored Links
Back