problem with 1deal he24 (1sar)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a problem with the above boiler it is 2 years old the guarantee was up in may the central heating works fine. but the other day when i turned the hot water tap on it was only look warm. so when i looked at the boiler the pressure gage was on zero so i bled the system to get the pressure back up.when i turn the hot water tap on with the water running slow it got quite hot for a few min then it went back to warm. when you look on the boiler screen is a letter (d) which has allways been thier.when you first turn the boiler on it counts up to number 4 then the letter (d) comes on the is also a little box on the wall with 3 lights on it when i press the button a green light comes on and the boilewr gets a letter (c) on it and the burner light comes on with the boiler workig. but the hot water is still warm any one got any suggestions.thanks

Sponsored Links
yes the 22 mill pipe gets red hot you can not touch it.but after a short time the burner switches off.

Sponsored Links
what is a diaverta and what does it do.do you think i have put to much water pressure in when it went down to zero and i adjusted the pressure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back