Problem with Digistat RF2 Central Heating Thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This has been in the house from before I moved in 11 years ago. I've had some issues with it over the years, but generally it works ok. My current problem is that it is supposed to raise the temperature from what is displayed by pressing the Plus button. For the time period programmed in it should read 20 dgs, but it is showing 17dgs with a flame sign, and will not increase when I press +. In all other respects it behaves according to the settings.

Sponsored Links
Battery? Else - if you still have the installation instructions, take the batteries out to reboot it then set it all up again.

it displays the actual temperature.

if you press + - a couple of times to change the target temperature, it will change for a few seconds, and then go back to displaying actual temp.

flame means it's requesting heat.

check the receiver by the boiler has a green light on. If it has the boiler should be running

Sponsored Links
Yes Andy. The boiler is on but I dont know why the Stat doesnt increase the temperature when I press plus.
I will try a reinstall, Detlef.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back