Problems with heating and hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I have a problem with my heating and assume it's due to my crappy isar he24 boiler.
Have had a few problems with this over the last two years and it has began again. What it is I turned my heating back on Thursday night at the thermostat, only to 21c now the rads won't turn off even when the thermostat is off. I've turned the setting on the boiler down but still getting hot.
What also has started to happen this morning is that the pressure gauge has dropped to 0 and I have no hot water, and when I turn the hot water tap on the gauge has started to flucuate but never higher than one. The display codes on the boiler don't indicate any faults but this has happened before, last time I solved it by turning the boiler off and back on again.
I need to get this fixed but at the moment can't afford to get anyone out to do this so wondering if there is anything I can do myself, like how to increase the pressure etc..
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Had a look for the loop and can't seem to find it, certainly can't see any taps to open. taken off the front panel as well

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back