problem's with my hot water and heating.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a baxi combi 80e boiler i have had air in my rad's so i have bled them but now my pressure is on 0 and when i turn my tap i don't have hot water and no hot rad's the neon on the panel for the low pressure and faulty pump is flashing and the flame isn't igniting what can i do and what could be causing this any help is much appreicated thanks.

Jamie. :(

Sponsored Links
you need to top the pressure up by the filling loop which should be just under the boiler.
It is a silver flexible pipe with 2 valves on

Hi I have a baxi combi 80e boiler i have had air in my rad's so i have bled them but now my pressure is on 0 and when i turn my tap i don't have hot water and no hot rad's the neon on the panel for the low pressure and faulty pump is flashing and the flame isn't igniting what can i do and what could be causing this any help is much appreicated thanks.

Jamie. :(
first thing you need to do is repressurize your system while boiler is off
their should be a fill loop within eye contact of boiler(silver braided flexi hose with two black stop taps either side(hopefully) or very similar,sometimes hose is disconnected and capped if so connect and reestablish to how it was after finishing refill
turn on both taps and watch system pressure rise to between 1 - 1.2 bar and turn off both taps
re vent radiators check pressure turn on boiler and away she should go
good luck

everytime you bleed a rad your taking pressure out of the system, if this drops below 0.5bar the boiler will fail to light. markymark's right you need to top up the pressure to 1 bar via the silver flexible filling loop

Sponsored Links
cheers markymark clearhead and slimlee it worked 2 our of three rad's are working brill one is getting hot slowly and for some reason from the top :confused: but it's working :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back