Prog on radio 4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This afternoon

Must admit I can’t quite get my ead around it

The lunatics are taking over the asylum ?

Apparently millions ??of people in the US actually believe that there is a cabal (?) of paedophile devil satanic worshipers run by Hilary Clinton that fixed the election in the US so as Biden could become president
That’s basically the nub of it

And they actually believe it

Jeez us wept

Sponsored Links
I still maintain, my dear old transam, that you believe everyone to be barking apart from your good self!!

Sponsored Links
Apparently millions ??of people in the US actually believe that there is a cabal (?) of paedophile devil satanic worshipers run by Hilary Clinton that fixed the election in the US so as Biden could become president
That’s basically the nub of it

And they actually believe it

Jeez us wept
You missed off cannibal lizard people, but you got the gist. Old news. I've mentioned Q anon nut-jobs several times.

Hillary was accused of being part of a cabal that ate the flesh of babies in the basement of the Comet Ping Pong pizza parlor.

One of the Trump, Q conspiracy nuts actually turned up with a semi automatic rifle to free the imaginary children, and then discovered that there is no basement.

Nevertheless. I think it likely that many trump supporters still believe that the flesh of children continues to be harvested in the non existent basement....

It's just one of those mass hysteria things. You know, like religion.

Make a big fuss about something which for the most part didn't actually happen, and some will believe in it and embellish it every time they talk of it.
After a bit they have to defend its existence with their lives or they'd look silly.
Then they convince themselves you filled in the basement, because you're evil, and that.

It's because people are stupid, and they have to find an outlet for it.

I still maintain, my dear old transam, that you believe everyone to be barking apart from your good self!!

Well I would not go so far as to say that

There are a few sensible people who post in here :ROFLMAO:

Leaving that to one side apparently these fruit cakes in the states number several million who actually believe in this nonsense

Apparently from what I can make out ??they believe that trump Is some sort of messiah that is going to root em all out ( the Satanist’s)

This lot seem to be involved

These days Trump seems to be courting them. Seems they have an odd salute - arm raised and and also one finger. They also played their favourite song at one of Trump's rallies.

An other oddball in to creating trouble and divisions

Seems he was going to call the people he trained archangels.

Seems like Italy are going to vote in there First Lady PM

Looks like the EU will have another Orban type fruit cake to deal with ??

Seems like Italy are going to vote in there First Lady PM

Italy has had a couple of them already. Remember Berlusconi?

She's seen as very right wing. Party has a near nazi style history. Rather a long time since Italy has had one of those. She's gone quiet on the EU. They have an EU bale out. Some see that as preferable to using the IMF due to the conditions that come with loans from them.

General feeling is that conditions mean she can't do things she might. Also as Italy's politics are rather volatile there may be yet another election next year. Coalitions break up. The last one covered all sides to some extent.

Seems she is being elected on the basis of the cost of living and of course will sort it out ??????????? Think they too use a lot of Russian gas. Maybe the highest % or not far off it.

Orban type fruit cake
He seems he is in trouble with the EU. Not sure why, Bent politics has been mentioned previously - great way of ensuring he gets elected. Others get no TV time. All E Europe are seen by some to have Oly's around except for Hungary but some rich bloke appears to have built them a stadium. :) one of the signs. His yatch wasn't that big though so maybe distorted news. The really rich ones are all in Russia. Others seem to do pretty well when details can be found. Say only the odd $b or so.

This lot seem to be involved

These days Trump seems to be courting them. Seems they have an odd salute - arm raised and and also one finger. They also played their favourite song at one of Trump's rallies.

An other oddball in to creating trouble and divisions

Seems he was going to call the people he trained archangels.

I suspect that he is hoping that by courting Q, he can have sufficient numbers of nutters to shoot up the neighbourhood when he is finally indicted. Or, rather he is hoping that the government will drop any charges because they are afraid of his army of loons.

The DoJ need to prove that NO ONE is above the law. If they do not charge Trump for the crimes that he committed, they risk making a mockery of the whole system. I am not saying that Trump is guilty, but it does look like he knowingly stole classified documents, and that he then lied twice about not having them.

Seems she is being elected on the basis of the cost of living and of course will sort it out ??????????? Think they too use a lot of Russian gas. Maybe the highest % or not far off it.

The whole planet is experiencing inflation. Much of that is caused by us coming out of the lock down, Some is a direct result of Putin deciding to invade Ukraine. The neo-Nazis however choose to blame it on mythical new word order. Not surprisingly, when you ask them for evidence they become vague.

I have not voted since the liberal party jumped in to bed with the Cameron tory part, but I reserve my right to be critical of ALL political parties.

Sponsored Links
Back