Programmable Radiator Valves with Boiler Control?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been looking at programmable radiator valves such as the Terrier I-Temp I30 as there are a couple of rooms where I would find the flexibility of this beneficial.

However, I'd ideally like a system comprising of programmable radiator valves such as this in every room, but coupled (presumably wirelessly) with a boiler control so the boiler only came on when one or more radiator valves was calling for heat. As far as I can see, all existing systems of programmable radiator valves rely on another method of controlling the time periods the heating is operating - which in my eyes is less than optimal - there will always be periods when the heating is on yet every radiator is up to temperature, or the heating will be scheduled off (for example overnight) when it might be preferable to have at least the master bedroom set to 15C for example.

Does such a system exist?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back