Programming ideas for central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon all, Looking for ideas/ suggestions on programming my central heating.

We have a relatively large house with only 2 of us in it most of the time, heating installed is as follows.

Downstairs ( hall, living room, open plan Kitchen/ dinning room and family room, WC and i utility all have water under floor heating, there are 4 room stats controlling the different zones, these are all mechanical stats except the kitchen/ dinning / family areas that i fitted a Moes programmable stat to and use this to heat 1 x day ( 04:00 -06:00 ) this heats the room all day. The rest are all set to 18 deg.
Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, all will radiators controlled by a moes programmable stat. Boiler is switched on all day and rooms heat as needed. I was looking for ideas and suggestions on how best to set up heating,
Many thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back