Proper builders - working in the dark on a Saturday too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody could predict that the EU would try and strip us of our sovereignty, not allow us to compete in a free market, seize control of our territorial waters, break up the Union and jeopardize peace in Ireland.
The EU are simply sticking to the rules that the UK helped write to deal with if a country were to leave. Nothing more, nothing less...

They are not trying to 'strip us of our sovereignty', not that we had ever lost it in the first place!

The people in Scotland chose to remain, as did those in N.I.
(Btw UK fishermen chose to sell their fishing quotas but apparently want to grab them back.)

Thus those who are to blame should the UK break up or peace is jeopardized in Ireland are those who voted to Brexit and those who agitated for the referendum.
But of course they will blame anyone else for their foolishness!

The quote wasn't 'would be', Fox said 'it should be the easiest deal in history, and of course it should have
Direct from the vote leave campaign...

“There is a European free trade zone from Iceland to the Russian border and we will be part of it…
Britain will have access to the Single Market after we vote leave"

Note the repeated use of the word 'will'!

As always denials of the campaign rhetoric when it suits!

Sponsored Links
Btw UK fishermen chose to sell their fishing quotas but apparently want to grab them back.)
How comes your beloved Iceland doesn’t want to share their fish with their friends in the EU? That’s what’s stopping them becoming a full EU member isn’t it?

Direct from the vote leave campaign...

“There is a European free trade zone from Iceland to the Russian border and we will be part of it…
Britain will have access to the Single Market after we vote leave"

Note the repeated use of the word 'will'!

As always denials of the campaign rhetoric when it suits!

My eyesight must be failing me, I'm struggling to find any reference to the 'easiest deal in history' in your denial.

Sponsored Links
How comes your beloved Iceland doesn’t want to share their fish with their friends in the EU? That’s what’s stopping them becoming a full EU member isn’t it?
Oh, no answer. No surprise either. :rolleyes:

And we're not leaving the Single Market, then?

SingleMarket.jpg

All this on a windmill restoration thread. Who'da thunk it? The Brexit reference digs started at post #2 which is quick, even by lally’s standards. Been dragged well off topic, perhaps the mods should close it now?

All this on a windmill restoration thread. Who'da thunk it? The Brexit reference digs started at post #2 which is quick, even by lally’s standards. Been dragged well off topic, perhaps the mods should close it now?

It was you who mentioned Dutch builders, that's just asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back