Property Ladder

joe-90 said:
She knows extremely little about the way a house is constructed. All she can do is read a script.

She made her money from voice-overs, without which you would never have heard of her.

The 'stars' of the show are specially picked and chosen to act 'whacky'.

In another forum there was someone that actually knew someone who appeared on the show and explained how it worked.

Let's face it, they've got you suckered in, so they know how to play the game.

joe

What's up, Joe ? I can't help noticing that your heart doesn't seem to be in your trolling lately, and you're just coming up with random 'controversial' statements like some sort of argumentative Tourette's sufferer.

Come on, you can tell us. GCSE's getting you down ?

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
She knows extremely little about the way a house is constructed. All she can do is read a script.

She made her money from voice-overs, without which you would never have heard of her.

In another forum there was someone that actually knew someone who appeared on the show and explained how it worked.

joe

Ive not heard her on any voice overs, good job she done property ladder or i may never of heard of her.. "In another forum there was someone that actually knew someone who appeared on the show and explained how it worked." some people tell little porkies on furums so dont take it as law :LOL: "Let's face it, they've got you suckered in, so they know how to play the game." :eek: now what are they gonna do with me :eek:

If you were on about DIY sos or changing rooms i might agree but i think your off the ball on this one me old cock sparrow.

joe-90 said:

joe
But she makes more ££££ than some "propertydevelopers" cuz she`s in the media :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

johnny_t said:
joe-90 said:

What's up, Joe ? I can't help noticing that your heart doesn't seem to be in your trolling lately, and you're just coming up with random 'controversial' statements like some sort of argumentative Tourette's sufferer.

Come on, you can tell us. GCSE's getting you down ?

joe

I'm off on holiday on Monday to Copenhagen for a week. Maybe I'm feeling mellow?

Sponsored Links
jbonding said:
Ive not heard her on any voice overs

She does voice-overs on educational type documentaries - so it doesn't surprise me that you haven't heard her.

joe

Wildlife documentaries and Global Warming.

joe-90 said:
I'm off on holiday on Monday to Copenhagen for a week. Maybe I'm feeling mellow?

Could be. Have a nice time, and hopefully you'll come back with your va-va-voom restored.....

joe-90 said:

Make sure to visit Tivoli Gardens, The Little Mermaid, The Rundetaarn, Nyhavn and Christiania, where the local greeting is "Yi yelska di". If you say this to the local people they'll love you for making the effort :D

Wonderful, wonderful København

joe-90 said:
She does voice-overs on educational type documentaries - so it doesn't surprise me that you haven't heard her.
This is a new kind of dry wit from you joe - I like it.

Have a good holiday. You might doubt the sincerity of that sentiment, but I really mean it.

Joe's going back to his roots...trolls were supposed to have originated in Scandinavia ;)

Sponsored Links
Back