Property layout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am attaching property layout,and Highlight by blue colour it’s council own area,estate agent told its there for long time.they keep these place to take bins out.but previous owner has constructed small storage place there and it’s fenced.so I ask them will it any thing to worry he said obviously no.but I highly doubt because there is small storage place constructed.any idea ?please suggest.

Attachments

• 37CCAC88-D4BD-4436-80B4-A40FB66CD366.jpeg
    37CCAC88-D4BD-4436-80B4-A40FB66CD366.jpeg
    616 KB · Views: 71
Sponsored Links
Hard to understand what you are asking.

Has the owner built something on land he doesn't own? or has the owner built something without planning permission? An outbuilding of under 15m2 and 2.5m high can normally be built without planning permission.

However, if the unit does not sit on his own land, even if he has fenced it off, you have to treat it as not part of the sale. The rules for adverse possession are much harder now, so even if it's been like it a long time, its not easy to amend the title.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back