Property Without Deposit?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to get into the buy to let market but I havent got the cash laying around to buy properties. I heard someone mention the other day there is a few handful of companies that pay your deposit for you? with shared equity? and some who don't even take a share of the equity.

Does anyone know who these companies are? or where to find them?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
How to find them - follow the yellow brick road :rolleyes:

The rent won't pay for the interest on the loan. You must be crazy.

The buy to let thing is something you should have got into years ago, but property is over valued now, so servicing a massive loan, plus repairs, plus voids, plus agents fees, plus insurance, plus a dozen other expenses make it unviable.

If you're still keen, it will have to be a really, really long term investment. Maybe decades rather than years.

Lots of dodgy investment companies that promise you the world, but you end up with an over valued property and no tenants.

do not under any circumstances go into shared ownership for rent to buy without good independant impartial advice not from a money man/financial advisor but citizense advice
others will look after there interest with all the risks transfered to you
you will have fees ontop off fees and security payments etc etc
they cannot loose but you can loose a fortune
rising market dropping market they cant loose as vyou are paying fees
get some impartial advice

if the sector is so good for earning money why would they involve you???

Buy to let = Smoke and mirrors banking . That`s what drives our economy - go for it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back