Pruner Attachment Parts

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
We are looking for a complete gearbox or a set of right angle gears for an Expand-It strimmer pruner attachment. You know, the clip on type, that goes on instead of the cord/blade. Parts are like hens teeth, just not there ........

Any help greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
Yes John it is, but the actual parts are not available this side of the pond. But we would be glad of any links you have

Thank you

I've had quite a faff getting Ryobi parts in the past, but somehow I came up with www.ryobispares.co.uk
The people who supply the bits are Augmented Agents Ltd, 0161 477 3388
If you can find your way to the parts diagrams, it seems that there are about 11 Expand it models.
I doubt if you'll get the gear pinions, usually its the complete gearbox for around £60.
Happy hunting!
John :)

Sponsored Links
Thanks, John I'll follow that up.

Its an excellent bit of kit. But, it was used to cut a thorn hedge that jammed in the chain and caused the gears to loose their teeth.

Much appreciated, I'll let you know the outcome

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back