Pryronix Enforcer V10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I would like to replace my current wired alarm with a Pyronix Enforcer V10. I'm struggling to find an installer that will do it (they're all trying to push their own, monitored systems).

How easy would this be for a newbie to fit? I'm pretty handy with DIY but don't know much about electrics. If possible I'd like to wire in my existing sounder to the Enforcer control panel, would this be easy? (Or should I stick to the wireless sounder)

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I would stick with all your wires.... do not go wireless unless your adding new circuits that cannot be wired or if you want to remove unsightly surface mount cabling.

The wireless Siren needs a £20 battery every year or two so keeping the cable speaks for itself.

You can have all the benifits of the Enforcer with a ‘hardwired’ Euro 46 V10 App Panel & even add a wireless ZEM to it to enable additional wireless device.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back