Pyronix Twin Alert Sounder to Enforcer V10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me, I have a Pyronix Enforcer V10, and I would like to connect TWO internal Pyronix Sounders to the system but I am unsure how to connect to the internal IO board, or if to connect any resistors?

I do not currecly have any other item connected to the IO board.

I've attached a couple of pictures of the twin alert connections aswell as the IO board in the Enforcer.

Thanks for your help :)
Enforcer V10 IO Board.jpg
Pyronix Twin Alert.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hi Dave - no, I have not resolved this yet. I had no reply from people and I have not had the time to look at it again yet. Have you found a solution?
Andy

Looking at the spec for the Twin Alert and the Enforcer panel, connecting two of these sounders to an Enforcer will overload the control panel, so I'd advise only one sounder is connected.

+12v on Enforcer to +12v on Twin Alert
COMM on Enforcer to -12v on Twin Alert
Bell on Enforcer to BA on Twin Alert

If you wanted to connect the tamper up, wire one of the T terminals on the TA to zone 33, wire the other T terminal to COMM via a 2K2 resistor (3 red bands) and program zone 33 as Tamper.

Sponsored Links
Hi, yes I got a simular answer saying only one Twin Alert could be connected, which in my case was fine. Same connections as stated here. Thanks everyone for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back