Pump head

I would have thought that the dynamic head would drop with increased flow..the average layman would anyway be unable to measure the dynamic head..guess you could get it from some sort of chart which showed the pump characteristics though.

I didn't route any pipes around in the cupboard...the pump flow is upwards...lucky me...and a couple of metres static head. I was tempted to put all infront of the HW cylinder..it would have been much easier and quicker!!

Didn't realise that Wilo were cheap pumps when I perloined it. I did notice someones comments that they change 9 Wilos for every 1 grundfos though...after I had.

If I can work out how to add a photo of my handywork I will...Still have to put a Magnaclean on the pump discharge.. Tomorrow could be D-Day for filling...maybe more sensible Sat am..wont loose a nights sleep!

I bought two of those red and yellow automatic pipe cutters from screwfix. ..think monument make them.. The 15mm failed after one day and they replaced it. the replacement only wprked three times (all on brand new straight pipework and cutting nowhere near the pipe end) before it started cutting a thread. So I bit the bullet and bought the more expensive monument tool one..its silver and has a v-shape jaw (pipeslice)....wow its good.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back