Pumping over?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I was wondering if you could help me.
I am removing my back boiler and installing motorised valves, cylinder state and a bypass valve on my oil fired heating system. The pump is on the return side of the boiler outside. I was going to to fit the vent and expansion pipes inside on the flow before everything else but am concerned this will pump over even if I make the connections less than 15cm apart as the vent will be the first thing after the boiler. They are currently on the return side. Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Why don't you move the pump to the flow side, after the vent and feed/expansion pipes?

Hi. The pump is outside with the boiler at the moment and I don't have room in the hotpress for the pump in the current setup.

you have an oil fired back boiler ? everyday is a school day.

Sponsored Links
I have a oil fired central heating boiler. The system was linked up to the back boiler in the fireplace that I have disconnected.

I found the Warslow Heating Oil Club on t'net. Apparently for people living in Warslow.

Sorry about the auto correct. It is a Warmflow boiler 50 /70

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back