Punch and Judy ban on Bin Laden

petewood said:
Slogger said:
me being offensive NEVER

Don't you think that saying ban Islam because it is evil would sound a tad offensive to a muslim?
sure i do but its a religion it isnt an individual

if you said on here to ban all white english to whales i would reply but i would nt take offence

but then again who in the uk cares what any muslim would think not me not my m8s not anyone i know the word is out that its not safe to openly show that your a muslim in london the sooner the word spreads to the rest of uk the muslims might decide to leave the uk or bail on islam

who knows the test is soon to come me thinks or dont you think it will come to civil unrest

Sponsored Links
Slogger
to say ban Islam cause a few w*****s are NUT BONGOs,

Well that is so STUPID ....
the CHRISTIAN FAITH has KILLED AN DESTROYED more than any over Religion in History ......so do we ban Christianity ?

What the Muslims should do is become more mixed an stop these ghettos in british towns ,Muslims MUST open up the mosques to whites /non believers an ANY KIND of ANTI BRITISH FEELING be reported or the whole mosque congregation gets deported no questions an trials just a cheap cargo plane Flight too Iraq (or where the Middle east Wests interests are ...)

Any Whites who spout hate would be deported too the Scottish Anthrax Isles ,with a few tools to survive on the land

BNP /NF an all Asian HATE GROUPS will be banned an deported

Immigrants should after 1 year be expected to talk full English an be tax payers within 12 months on landing here ,they would not be allowed free NHS unless Immigrant /British family members have contributed for more than 5 yrs
ALL LABOUR /cash in hand workers be deported at once ...

Sponsored Links
Back