Punch and Judy ban on Bin Laden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A Punch and Judy man has been banned from using Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden puppets in his Kent seaside show.

Link : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/kent/4134090.stm

It this political correctness going to the limit.

Well if you preach death and destruction like Omar Bakri Mohammed, from the extremist al-Muhajiroun said that Muslims should not inform police if they knew of plans to carry out terror attacks in the UK. He also voiced support for Muslims who carried out attacks against British forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Another former member of al-Muhajiroun, Abu Uzair, who is now in the successor group, the Saviour Sect, told BBC 2’s ‘Newsnight’ programme that the September 11 attacks were “magnificent”.

Nothing so far done to prevent comments like this.

Why are we allowing this evil which serves as a 'Trojan Horse' to spread
terror in our society.

Sponsored Links
I nthink the Guy should get an award for being creative and original.

I bet a few local Liberals complained that it maligned the poor murdering scum!!

I have located a further piece of Political Correctness that has been
issued recently by Bedfordshire Police as guidance when dealing
with the Muslim Community who are suspected of Drug or Terrorist
Offences.

The guidance is as follows :

1. Rapid entry needs to be the last resort and raids into Muslim houses are discouraged for a number of religious dignity reasons.

( Comment : So Mohammed might have a huge bag of very flushable crack or a huge slab of very detonatable Semtex, but — Hey! — religious dignity comes first!)

2. Police should seek to avoid looking at unclad Muslim women and allow them an opportunity to dress and cover their heads.

( Comment :Hey, officer, do you think this burka fits me okay? Or does it make my bomb look big?’}

3.For reasons of dignity officers should seek to avoid entering occupied bedrooms and bathrooms even before dawn.

(Comment :Hey! No fair! We can’t flush/self-detonate while we’re still bleary-eyed. Come back later on, okay? )

4.Use of police dogs will be considered serious desecration of the premises and may necessitate extensive cleaning of the house and disposal of household items.

(Comment : I told you not to bring Rover we'll now have to clean the whole house. )

5.Advice should be sought before considering the use of cameras and camcorders due to the risk of capturing individuals, especially women, in inappropriate dress.

(Comment : 'Whats inappropriate ? )

6.Muslim prisoners should be allowed to take additional clothing to the station.

(Comment : ‘Wait right there, officer. I’ll just pack my rucksack.’)

7.If people are praying at home officers should stand aside and not disrupt the prayer. They should be allowed the opportunity to finish.

(Comment : ' Officer you will have to wait until I finish my prayers,
maybe sometime next week.' )

8.Officers should not take shoes into the houses, especially in areas that might be kept pure for prayer purposes.

(Comment : ' I can't go on the raid I have a hole in my socks ' and
' I can't get my laces undone what am I going to do as I am
the expert in defusing bombs.'

9.Non-Muslims are not allowed to touch holy books, Qurans or religious artefacts without permission. Where possible, Muslim officers in a state of ‘Wudhu’ (preparation before prayer) should be used for this purpose.

(Comment :Officer Ahmed’s due for his state of Wudhu in two hours. Let’s just hope that suspicious-looking package under the prayer-mat isn’t on a one-hour timer, eh?’)

A Bedfordshire Police spokesman said: […] We would like to reassure all communities that any current or perceived tensions, which might be heightened as a result of recent events, will not affect how police deal with Muslims or anyone else.”

My opinion:

I believe that each person no matter his colour, nationality or creed
should be treated the same ?

Sponsored Links
I believe that is discrimination as they would be treating Muslim Prisoners and suspects different from Non Mulsim, therfore is is religious discrimination and posibly racial too..

All Beds Officers should now be arrested as Racist Religious dicriminators... :LOL:

Man what is the world coming too that the Old Bill spout this clap trap..

One in 100,000 or so people is a paedophile, but because of that everyone has to be uber-careful and make sure they don't do anything that could be construed as child molestation in the slightest way. Even taking a picture of your child at sportsday could be misconstrued as paedophilia now.

It's stupid and wrong, don't you think?

So, have you considered that if there wasn't a minority of people crying for muslim blood every time a bacon sandwich goes uneaten or a pint goes undrunk, then the police wouldn't have to make such stupid rules? If no-one was a bigot, then there would be no whining liberals.

Then the police could get stuck in and do their jobs without accusation of bigotry. It would be accepted that taking your shoes off and averting your eyes is not the way to conduct a dawn raid, by all.

AdamW said:
So, have you considered that if there wasn't a minority of people crying for muslim blood every time a bacon sandwich goes uneaten or a pint goes undrunk, then the police wouldn't have to make such stupid rules? If no-one was a bigot, then there would be no whining liberals.

Adam

I don't see this minority you speak of carrying out terrorist attacks or
preaching hatred against all British people.

In fact maybe the minority is concerned that the 'Do Gooders' are appeasing certain groups by giving them additional rights compared
to other religions and peoples.

It is a fact that ONLY Muslim extremists are bombing innocent citizens of this country.

Bigotry is caused by those who expect special treatment due to their
beliefs and those who oppose it. Read todays Daily Mail front page.

In fact in my local area a young boy of 15 years was abducted and
murdered by 4 muslim youths. He was abducted, tortured and set on fire.
His crime speaking to an 'Asian Girl'

3 of the youths absconded to Pakistan.

The Moslim community who are highly respected in the area for their
hard work and good ethics were outraged. They made every effort
to have the youths returned to face trial and were successful.

Link : http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=137&id=732042005

Please also note this link regarding problems with the teenage Muslim
community.

Link : http://www.sovereignty.org.uk/siteinfo/newsround/pcplod1.html

Cheers

I mentioned Bedforshires new 'guidelines' to my bro last week who, amongst other things is a tactical firearms officer in another force. He just laughed and said "Yeah right, I'll be taking my boots off when I'm kicking the door in". It would be well for certain individuals to remember that the police don't raid premises just because they don't like the colour of the paintwork. :!:

AdamW said:
One in 100,000 or so people is a paedophile, but because of that everyone has to be uber-careful and make sure they don't do anything that could be construed as child molestation in the slightest way. Even taking a picture of your child at sportsday could be misconstrued as paedophilia now.

It's stupid and wrong, don't you think?

Then the police could get stuck in and do their jobs without accusation of bigotry. It would be accepted that taking your shoes off and averting your eyes is not the way to conduct a dawn raid, by all.

you must be muslim to come out with that tat wake up you fool its time to be counted

whos side are you on this is what is has come to on the streets go walk around ask people what they think of the peace loving muslims

BAN ISLAM as the evil religion it is

Absolutely, well said, ban the religion and deport anyone who actively encourages attacks on this country. Bin Ladens European right hand man has been arrested and now faces deportation. He says hes scared to go back because he will be tortured. I hope he is, b****y scum.

Slogger said:
you must be muslim to come out with that tat wake up you fool its time to be counted

whos side are you on this is what is has come to on the streets go walk around ask people what they think of the peace loving muslims

BAN ISLAM as the evil religion it is
Oh you poor misguided fool!

.........It is a fact that ONLY Muslim extremists are bombing innocent citizens of this country.

It's only the tense that did not get the Irish included here.

...........you must be muslim to come out with that tat wake up you fool its time to be counted ...............

I see you're trading offensive insults again slogger (whether AdamW is muslim or not, and it is irrelevant anyway), go back to sleep.

oilman said:
.........It is a fact that ONLY Muslim extremists are bombing innocent citizens of this country.

It's only the tense that did not get the Irish included here.

...........you must be muslim to come out with that tat wake up you fool its time to be counted ...............

I see you're trading offensive insults again slogger (whether AdamW is muslim or not, and it is irrelevant anyway), go back to sleep.
who me ? offencive how ?? look at what i said if kendor is muslim and takes offence then so be it if he isnt then wtf is the matter with him ? me being offensive NEVER

The guidance is as follows :

1. Rapid entry needs to be the last resort and raids into Muslim houses are discouraged for a number of religious dignity reasons.

( Comment : So Mohammed might have a huge bag of very flushable crack or a huge slab of very detonatable Semtex, but — Hey! — religious dignity comes first!)

2. Police should seek to avoid looking at unclad Muslim women and allow them an opportunity to dress and cover their heads.

( Comment :Hey, officer, do you think this burka fits me okay? Or does it make my bomb look big?’}

3.For reasons of dignity officers should seek to avoid entering occupied bedrooms and bathrooms even before dawn.

(Comment :Hey! No fair! We can’t flush/self-detonate while we’re still bleary-eyed. Come back later on, okay? )

4.Use of police dogs will be considered serious desecration of the premises and may necessitate extensive cleaning of the house and disposal of household items.

(Comment : I told you not to bring Rover we'll now have to clean the whole house. )

5.Advice should be sought before considering the use of cameras and camcorders due to the risk of capturing individuals, especially women, in inappropriate dress.

(Comment : 'Whats inappropriate ? )

6.Muslim prisoners should be allowed to take additional clothing to the station.

(Comment : ‘Wait right there, officer. I’ll just pack my rucksack.’)

7.If people are praying at home officers should stand aside and not disrupt the prayer. They should be allowed the opportunity to finish.

(Comment : ' Officer you will have to wait until I finish my prayers,
maybe sometime next week.' )

8.Officers should not take shoes into the houses, especially in areas that might be kept pure for prayer purposes.

(Comment : ' I can't go on the raid I have a hole in my socks ' and
' I can't get my laces undone what am I going to do as I am
the expert in defusing bombs.'

9.Non-Muslims are not allowed to touch holy books, Qurans or religious artefacts without permission. Where possible, Muslim officers in a state of ‘Wudhu’ (preparation before prayer) should be used for this purpose.

(Comment :Officer Ahmed’s due for his state of Wudhu in two hours. Let’s just hope that suspicious-looking package under the prayer-mat isn’t on a one-hour timer, eh?’)

A Bedfordshire Police spokesman said: […] We would like to reassure all communities that any current or perceived tensions, which might be heightened as a result of recent events, will not affect how police deal with Muslims or anyone else.”

My opinion:

I believe that each person no matter his colour, nationality or creed
should be treated the same ?

Key word in that is guidance. If you think that every one of those bits of guidance will be followed in every circumstance then try waking up in the real world. If they need 20 armed hob nailed coppers to boot the door in at 4 in the morning then they will. As long as its necessary and proprtional thats what they do. No different to a vegan being offered vegan food while in custody, or a women being offered the chance to dress and have a bit of dignity during a warrant being carried out. Its called the real world, but as i said if you want to drag up every or any little bit of info to carry on a sad warped tarade carry on. just dont think your persauding many to your points of view.

Slogger said:
me being offensive NEVER

Don't you think that saying ban Islam because it is evil would sound a tad offensive to a muslim?

Sponsored Links
Back