push fits under screed

G20.8 No water in the primary circuit of a double feed indirect hot water storage vessel should connect hydraulically to any part of a hot water secondary storage system.

Its obvious to me at least that there will be water regs, preventing the connections of heating water to fluid catagory 2.

appart from the small detail of the rads rotting out inside a week, I wouldn't fancy having a bath in Fernox.

Heating pipes are Not, covered by water regs, there are issues that need to be covered by the regs that prevent contamanation of cat 1 and 2 water.

incidentally G20.8 is what happens when the coil goes in a cylinder.

Sponsored Links
Cat 2 isn't "potable", so where is the distinction you make, made?

Sponsored Links
Precisely watergeeza, you aren't allowed waste of any water. On the other hand nobody minds if you waste cat 5 water.
It would only make sense I think if the regs only applied to cat 1 water only. If you heat it (cat 2) for washing, you're indirectly using cat 1, I suppose.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back