Putin is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Twice this year i have come round to the thinking off two people ive always had a deep dislike for
A) Piers Morgan! (his level headed views on Brexit)
B) Putin! (see below)

Now if Putin isn't making a calculated stab here to give momentoum to the opposition when he smells theres an uprising or what but what he says here i completely agree with.

Especially this bit.

"[Liberals] cannot simply dictate anything to anyone," said Mr Putin, who has served as president for nearly two decades.

He added that liberalism conflicted with "the interests of the overwhelming majority of the population," and took aim at German Chancellor Angela Merkel for allowing large numbers of refugees to settle in Germany.

"This liberal idea presupposes that nothing needs to be done. That migrants can kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights as migrants have to be protected."

Mr Putin, 66, also said Russia had "no problems with LGBT persons… but some things do appear excessive to us".

"They claim now that children can play five or six gender roles," he continued.

"Let everyone be happy, we have no problem with that. But this must not be allowed to overshadow the culture, traditions and traditional family values of millions of people making up the core population."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48795764

Sponsored Links
Look at Putins sub text to see his real intentions. He is a master of manipulation.

Putin is a dictator and liberal values dont count.......hence why he said that.

Liberal just means willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas

festive appears to enjoy coming up with the most ignorant/obnoxious views that we see on here...

No doubt he'd thoroughly enjoy a gangbang with trump, blow job and putin (y)

Look at Putins sub text to see his real intentions. He is a master of manipulation.

Putin is a dictator and liberal values dont count.......hence why he said that.

Liberal just means willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas

Agree hence my comment he's already well aware of the unrest this is causing.

But, a sh't stirring nosey neighbour he may well be, but he has a point. Im open to new ideas and opinions, im also respectful of established culture in our country and EVERY country i visit, i abide by their customs and culture.

Sponsored Links
festive appears to enjoy coming up with the most ignorant/obnoxious views that we see on here...

No doubt he'd thoroughly enjoy a gangbang with trump, blow job and putin (y)

The day you actually articulate some intelligent dialogue including your juvenile slogan Avatar you may get my attention. Until then...

https://www.ft.com/content/2880c762-98c2-11e9-8cfb-30c211dcd229

upload_2019-6-28_12-16-47.png

Looks like he has taught Trump and Johnson well.

not wishing to align myself with putin in any shape or form - but he does have a point regarding this well meaning but misguided liberal elite who seem to be trying to run things like some sort of dictatorship. If they continue the way they are going we will end up with some sort of populist leader (and that won't be a good thing). I really don't think they get that we live in a democracy.
I don't know what is wrong with them, it is though they just despise our country and want us to be taken over by other countries / cultures - it really does sadden me.

At it's most basic level ... Liberalism, is about protecting and enhancing the freedom of people. Liberals typically believe that government is necessary to protect individuals from being harmed by others, but they also recognise that government itself can pose a threat to liberty.

But a classic bit of spin, stoking the fires that are already burning, turns it into "This liberal idea presupposes that nothing needs to be done. That migrants can kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights as migrants have to be protected." That is *******s, of course.

Somebody else once claimed liberals and liberalism the root cause of Europe's problems. What was his name again?

“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.”

To praise Putin is to praise a ruthless dictators that takes pleasure in torturing and killing their his own citizens. Putin, if you remember, recently sent agents to the UK armed with a deadly chemical weapon. A Brit died. He has also financed the bloodiest war of the 21st century.

I was accused of "defending foreign criminals" earlier today (something I have never done, and will never do), while this will no doubt be applauded. Putin is the biggest bloody foreign criminal the planet has seen for a long time.

"It is not truth that matters, but victory."

The day you actually articulate some intelligent dialogue including your juvenile slogan Avatar you may get my attention. Until then...
Aww bless...

I guess the truth hurts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back