Pyronics enforcer w.e to Deltabell wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Can an expert guide me on how to wire these together? I've had some success but feel it's not quite right. When the system is armed and I simulate a break in and I cut the power and take out the battery from the panel surely the bell should sound?
Can someone supply a good wiring set up including if I need to program input 33 on the panel to tamper?
Advise pls

Sponsored Links
There is a jumper in the bell box which lets you select to activate the internal battery.

Well I tested the battery pack in the Deltabell and it's flat. Either it was flat when I got it or it discharged somehow I've had it live and connected to the panel for 24 hrs has not charged . Did it discharge due to incorrect wiring?

Sponsored Links
Hi. I used a multi meter tested the meter on a Duracell battery first it gave a high reading. Then tested the Deltabell battery no reading. I've only had it a week!

IMG_2225.PNG IMG_2226.PNG High reading ? What voltage ? On dc range ?
Anyway diagram for bell wiring , are the LED's lit on the bellbox ?

Yes the LEDs lit on the bell alternating flash like it should. I did have it wired as the first diagram but the panel went off and displayed tamper
Think I will wire it as the second diagram but don't think this is going to solve the flat battery issue

Ok let's remove the + in the panel from the output board ....does it A set off the external sounder ( you may have to wait around 20 secs ) B are the LED's still flashing ?

Great idea but will do this in the morning as I am traveling at the moment. Thanks

Well I got home early and thought bi would give it a quick rewire
I wired it according to the 2nd diagram with resistor
Hey presto it works! It is now charging the battery Some how I had discharged the battery now when panel battery and power to the panel are removed the bell sounds no strobe though which I think is correct as this would drain the battery quicker. This is the correct set up for an intruder pulling the panel off and the bell sounding independently
Many thanks to sparkymarka Bianco
Next step is off the bench and up the ladder!

One final question. How do I get the enforcer panel to display "tamper" if the Deltabell E is tampered with?

Yes I've have programmed input 33 to tamper but should I select no to areas ABCD when prompted

Well I've got a 4k7 resistor in the bell box thinks this will need to be a 2k2 and select this value in the "wiring choice"
Would the wrong resistor give me the problem I am having?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back