Pyronix enforcer tamper on input

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have had the system running for a few months. It's hard wired to a deltabell E. Input at panel is set to tamper and the bell has the 2k2 resistor wire from 0v to T. It's been fine all this time I've checked the siren lid and Microswitch rear screw their ok.
So now I've disabled input 33 it's ok at the moment. The question is is the bell box faulty or have I got to put a link in somewhere in the panel terminals or a resistor. Do I really need input 33 set to tamper?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Could be a faulty tamper switch , did you adjust or even fit the back tamper adjust screw ?

Thank you for replying. I checked yesterday that the adjustment screw on the bell box was adjusted so to push the rear of the switch closed. Front cover snug.
Strange how it's decided to fault after two months. Cable is fine checked for breaks in the loft. As mentioned the wiring in panel has no links to adjacent terminals should their be?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Post picture ... the input is looking for 0v with the 2.2 k , so it's a single wire return ...
Tamper switch is probably cause

I will take your advice I will take it down either replace the microswitch or get a replacement Deltabell E. What would you do?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back