Pyronix bell box led's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a pyronix wireless alarm and when I changed the battery in the delta bell box I noticed the two red led's which flash and five white led's which don't light up. Are they supposed to flash when the alarm goes off? and if yes, how do I enable them?
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Pretty much all bells especially wireless ones:-

Comfort LEDs flash to say its working if enabled.

Strobe LEDs will flash when in alarm or or strobe tested

Back light LEDs normally only work if they have a 12V supply from a psu or from panel.

This explains different LED's.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219-194239_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20221219-194239_Samsung Notes.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 120
Thank you for your help, have you any idea how to enable them because they don't light up when the alarm sounds.

Sponsored Links
are you able todo test on the bell To check it’s working in test mode.

when you say when alarm sounds is that in the house only or outside as well?

I haven't tried it in test mode but if I set the alarm off the the outside alarm sounds and the inside one as well. Everything works perfectly except the white Led's

Theres a jumper pin on the board to disable the leds have u checked this

I did program the alarm and didn't play around with the outputs as far as I can remember, and the only jumper pin I can see is for the comfort led's, it's the five white ones i was wondering about.

Go to eng mode , go to outputs press yes , now go to wireless bell , press yes , you should have 0014 siren any , and 0016 strobe any ….

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back