Pyronix Deltabell-X wiring help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Gardtec control panel and keypad but have recently had our property rendered so took the opportunity to update the bellbox and chose the Pyronix Deltabell X.

It's been wired up and the two lights at the bottom flash one at a time, the backlight appears to always be illuminated. The control panel is displaying error code 66 which I believe is the bell box tamper code.

The picture is of the old bellbox and how it was wired up. Could anybody help advise how the Deltabell X should be wired up based on this please?

Wiring guide: https://www.pyronix.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/10/downloads/63.pdf

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Attachments

• image_6483441 (2).JPG
    image_6483441 (2).JPG
    164 KB · Views: 63
Sponsored Links
Post photo of your delta bell wiring.
What model of gardtec do you have.

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response. It looks identical to this one so I'm guessing 370 581/582.

Will have to post photo of the delta bell wiring tomorrow unless you can map based on previous bell wiring?

Attachments

• Panel.JPG
    Panel.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 46
Sponsored Links
This would be my guess altgough i cant quite make out what all of the existing terminals say

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-200111_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203-200111_Samsung Notes.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 65

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back