Pyronix Enforcer Bell Silence

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone know if its possible to silence the bell siren sounder from the main panel, should the tamper become faulty?

When I was installing I had to play about with the back box fixings so the lid sat right on the tamper, it got me thinking if that went faulty and the siren is going off is there a way to disconnect/silence it permanently from the main panel?

I don't want to have to get the ladders out, climb up, open the lip and pull the battery wire to shut it up lol if it develops a fault.

Wifi set up not wired

Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It wasn’t faulty ....it was installed incorrectly .... it’s designed like that doer a reason ....

Hi

I never said it was faulty, or installed incorrectly, I said I had to play about with the fixings until it sat right on the wall, a common thing to do with most products. My query is IF this developed a fault, or where the fixings came loose for whatever reason, is there a way to silence this from the main panel permanently?

Is the only option to climb up to the bell box and disconnect the battery to silence it.

This is a wifi set up, no wire, just edited original to state this also

Sponsored Links
That's great if it has a time out feature built in, I know the hardwire alarms usually time out but wasnt sure with the Wireless.

As long as it times out, I can then get up and pull the wire from the battery, is more if I was out didnt want it going off for a long period of time.

It would be good if there was a way to disable it fully form the panel

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back