Pyronix Enforcer default question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just moved house and the previous owners had what seems to be a Pyronix Enforcer system installed.

After decorating and removing some PIR's to paint behind it is asking for an engineer restore/reset, which I don't have the code for. I can't get hold of the previous owners and the bell box is blank.

Can anyone lend me a hand? The manual doesn't cover a reset without the code. I reprogrammed the alarm at my old place without issue, and SWMBO won't be happy if I have to call someone out.

(Appreciate this may be sensitive information on a pubic forum so PM me)

Attachments

• 20161120_155743.jpg
    20161120_155743.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 420
Sponsored Links
Who was the original installer ? Does it ask for engineer reset ? It can be defaulted but it's not easy

Thanks for the prompt responses guys.

1111 for engineer mode I believe.

Tried that already but it's been changed from the default.

Who was the original installer ? Does it ask for engineer reset ? It can be defaulted but it's not easy

Can't get hold of the original installer. No names or phone numbers on the bell box either. It's asking for an engineer restore and won't set.

Browsing online it looks a decent bit of kit, so it'd be nice to see if I can get it up and running again.

Sponsored Links
How hard can it be? :D

Appreciate the input but i'd still like to have a go myself, and get an engineer if needed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back