Pyronix Enforcer fault reset after battery change

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Enforcer panel RLBL 1349-3 this alarm was installed already when I moved in.
With no codes or manuals I had a Engineer come in and service and reset it.
It had low battery warning and I changed the battery but still get a low battery warning fault on my panel.

I have tried to the Engineer to come out but he has ignored my calls. How can I clear the fault I have asked him for the Engineer code as well but he still hasn't replied to me.

Sponsored Links
Very vague, cant speak for the engineer as to way you haven't been able to get through to them but it was Christmas with many going back to work today and some not until Monday.

As for your low battery warning, the question is which battery and was it the same device as the battery you replaced?

Hi It was low battery warning on bedroom sensor anti tamper I think it's called.
I changed this battery and still got low warning I also swapped the one from the bathroom to see if it would make a difference. The power is there as I get 3 blue dots coming up on the sensor.
(It was a friend of the family who recommended the Engineer and they have separated so that may be the problem)
I just want the alarm sorted as easily and quick as possible.

Thanks for your assistance it is appreciated.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
if things have been done properly and the devices properly closed there should be no faults displaying.

If you have the engineers code going in and out of engineering should clear all faults that have been addressed, if they still show you need to look at the device the system is indicating there is a fault with.

if things have been done properly and the devices properly closed there should be no faults displaying.

If you have the engineers code going in and out of engineering should clear all faults that have been addressed, if they still show you need to look at the device the system is indicating there is a fault with.

I do not have the Engineers code only the user code. is there a way round this.

you could power cycle the unit and then use master code to reprogram time and date I guess.

battery off , mains off, battery reconnected, then mains back on.

enter maser user code and program time and date

but doubt it will help you if the battery replacement hasn't been done properly

but doubt it will help you if the battery replacement hasn't been done properly
Ok I will try to power off. I have changed the batteries with another brand and I have now ordered the exact same one that was in it to see if that makes a difference.

If not I will just get a new Engineer to service it. Thanks for all the replies.

I doubt the brand would make a great difference to be honest as long as it's the same type, longer term you may see a difference between some batteries.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back