Pyronix enforcer GSM bellbox

Rdl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone advise on installing a pyronix hard wired illuminated bell box to replace the wireless one as supplied. Not purchased one yet, but the system I have is a pyronix enforcer GSM with a wireless bell box. Can the hard wired one be mains fed only, or does it have to be wired to the control panel too. As the latter would be a lot of hassle? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that, will be much easier going wireless as I thought. You only miss out on the illuminated bell and you have to replace a battery now and then. Would you know if the wireless bell is supplied set as tamper proof or not?

Delta bell is a grade 2 bell box.
Bell box will be tampered.
You could hard wire a deltabell plus onto an enforcer panel ,but you will need an additional power supply unit for the illumination side as panel does not have enough power output for that model of bell box.
If you can hard bell box then you will not be replacing bell box batteries every two years ?

• Thanks
Reactions: Rdl
Sponsored Links
I believe it does have enough power 500mA, and the delta bell plus is <500mA in alarm, just don't want to be using the power for anything else.

but as you don't want to wire from the panel to the bell, you could get an arming station and have the main unit close to where you would wire in the bell.

a lot easier to use the wireless bell, if you have the ladders.

• Thanks
Enforcer sab output 250ma.Bell box will need to be in scb mode if no additional psu.

• Thanks
500mA for the output fuse from pyronix tech support august 2015, that's when I asked about the illuminated delta bell, but I will check the manual and compare, if it was 250 SCB mode should work anyway?

• Thanks
hmm yeup manual state 250mA, so it be SCB mode or additional power supply or use expansion I/O board and do it that way as that is actually rated 500mA according to the manuals. crossed wires with Technical me thinks not the bell and strobe outputs but the I/O expansion board with the two zones on it, although there is no tamper on the I/O board so would have to be done a different way I guess.

• Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back