Pyronix Enforcer Holdup / attack alarm from keyfob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Almost finished setting up this system, only one thing to do, which is to configure the panic button (I & II) to activate the panic/holdup/attack alarm.

When programming the buttons I only seem to have the following menus for all the buttons...

0 No action
1 Show status
2 Set Area
3 Unset Area
4 Set Outputs

I believe i should have a 'Panic Alarm' option, but I don't seem to have that!

Any advice welcome!

thanks,
Dave

Sponsored Links
Yeh i thought it was, ive done a clean start as well (2000) which according to the manual I & II should be Hold Up. But its not :(

I dont see anything in the engineers menu to enable the buttons on the fob...?

Sponsored Links
I normally add as a USER from MANAGER menu , NOT from engineer ...leave all
Options as default , only other option that MAY change this is in engineering program as I always enable 2 key hold up ( site options ) 1 and 7 on enforcer keypad is panic alarm ..

I’ve only ever done about two of these as panic button. Pretty sure you learn it then find that the Panic button option does not display. Then it’s found in the Manger menu. Try making the Fob user 90-100 from memory I had to enroll it to a high number, it may be that the Panic facility is only available to these higher user addresses. It’s a quirk I’m afraid.

Thanks all.

Yep doing everything to add users in the managers menu.

I'll delete the users and try to define them as 90-100 and see what happens!

On the version 9 you can put in any user slot ! What software is your panel running ?

Ok version 10 ( default ) panel
Manager menu
Edit user.. yes
Add new user ..yes
10 eg
Enter user code .....press lock on fob to power up ...all done
User type user yes
Press no , no ,no, until exit manager menu ....yes
Fob works inc panic

To change what all the buttons do, go into engineers, control wireless devises press yes, then press no until key fob buttons, all your options for your buttons are there. I-II together should be set as hold up as default.

Used the options to control one of the outputs the other day so it open a closed a garage door.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back