How to display armed status on Pyronix Enforcer panel

Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
I have my Pyronix Enforcer set up with A (away / all sensors enabled) and B ( home / door & window contacts only) zones. Is it possible to display the armed status of the panel, either on the LCD display or by illuminating the A or B buttons depending on which zone is set.
We set zone B (windows and door sensors) at night and would like to know if the alarm is set by looking at the panel. Currently, I have to use the keyfob check status option.

Sponsored Links
On the display issue - is there a way to have the control unit permanently illuminated rather than going off after one minute ? If so what is the process?
Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
IMG_2300.PNG

Thanks Sparky, If I enter 2000 that will perform a factory Reset of all thats been programmed?

Ive tried that in any case but when I input the code 2000 then press YES - its sits on a display of the 4 digit code astrix' ...

? Have you read the above ... hold down d button on keypad ( from unset ) ...this is NOT done from engineering ....and is NOT a cold start ...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back