Pyronix enforcer not triggering when armed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
First time I've undertaken fitting an alarm panel but I'm usually pretty good with these sorts of tasks. I've got the enforcer v10 panel and 5 PIR's with a wireless delta Bell outside.
Pretty simple in terms of systems.

I've linked everything up, added the users with the key fobs and set all pirs apart from the hall way to intruder.
I've even sent up the app and that's all working fine. Actually tells you an alarm has been triggered including the zones it's been triggered on.

Problem is, it won't actually "set the alarm off" no loud noises inside with the bell ringing away outside.
When I step in to an intruder zone it simply beeps with 2 different pitch tones and then nothing.

I can't for the life of me work out what I'm not doing right!!!!!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
What does the event log say?

You telling me you expect the internal and external bell to sound as you have received notifications of the zones activated.
We should see in the event log what the panel sees is happening.

Then we need to look at programming.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back