Pyronix Enforcer or Ajax Alarm System?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've just moved in to a new home which needs a wireless alarm fitting with CCTV. I've had a couple of quotes off companies and I'm undecided between 2 systems:

- Ajax wireless alarm system (https://ajax.systems/products/)
- Pyronix Enforcer V10

Both systems are fairly similar in the sense that they have mobile applications, key fobs etc. The Pyronix system has far more reviews and most of them are positive. The Ajax system seems fairly new but gets really good reviews. The Ajax system is also better looking, which is appealing as we've just renovated the house.

Does anyone have any opinion on either system? The CCTV I'm having fitted will be a 2 camera Hikvision system.

Thanks,

Simon

Sponsored Links
Well your going to be better with the pyronix system if your having Hikvision Cctv ...same manufacturer ...The Ajax may be a here today gone tomorrow system as I’ve seen the same type of system raise its head before ...

Well your going to be better with the pyronix system if your having Hikvision Cctv ...same manufacturer ...The Ajax may be a here today gone tomorrow system as I’ve seen the same type of system raise its head before ...

Thanks for that, that's the way I was leaning but was being swayed by the fancy looks of the Ajax system

The AJAX SYSTEM is starting to come through some CCTV distributors.

Haven’t heard anything particular about the system as yet, I did try contacting AJAX directly several weeks ago and no response so really can’t tell you anything wrt AJAX.

Sponsored Links
That’s not a good sign ....seen these things before ...eg Videcon , video domain ( Cctv resellers ) they never seem to catch on , normally European or American made wireless systems !

Yes I looked at them when suggested to me by a forum user, different forum, apparently you can turn off supervision for specific devices but not confirmed it, also these are sold retail and diy in some countries and I wanted to look st them as 40% off to installers allegedly.

But never heard back from them, maybe I should chase and give a second chance?

We won’t install anything we haven’t had on test, will say this the AJAX do black and white pirs which isn’t the norm, but like to have a play to see how things behave first.

Thanks guys, another few votes against Ajax.

I've gone with the Pyronix system now, largely due to it being tried and tested and also it will link well with the Hikvision cameras we'll be having installed.

What system would you recommend a wired one that would connect to the cctv system

Thanks guys, another few votes against Ajax.

I've gone with the Pyronix system now, largely due to it being tried and tested and also it will link well with the Hikvision cameras we'll be having installed.
What one did you go with as I am after one but I have to be wired.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back