Pyronix Enforcer Panel tone volume

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
looking for some assistance with a small issue i have. i recently self installed the enforcer home control + panel, 3 PIRs, 2 door contacts, remote keypad, and delta bell. everything generally works fine, my issue is the volume of the tones from the main control panel. i have tried adjusting between 2-5 in volume settings for the chime. there is very little difference in volume level. is there something else that can control the volume of chime? i also want the entry tone to increase, when i come in the back door, i can barely here the panel beeping. thanks. B

Sponsored Links
Are you sure ? The entry and exit tones are separate for each area ABCD ...you can defiantly tell a difference between 2 and 5 on the settings !

Theres an option called 'use EE keypads' Which used to be in 'Volume control' but I think its now in 'Site Options' this should direct the tones to the Keypad piezo instead. Chime tone is best loud as you can hear outside that the system has set successfully. You can also run a seperate 16ohm speaker off the Keypad O/P and place the speaker where required.
Been a while since i've played with these options so try them out first.

thanks for the suggestions, i played around a bit with settings and tried use main sounder in volume settings. that did the trick, i thought that meant the external sounder when i first went through the settings. cheers

Sponsored Links
looking for some assistance with a small issue i have. i recently self installed the enforcer home control + panel, 3 PIRs, 2 door contacts, remote keypad, and delta bell. everything generally works fine, my issue is the volume of the tones from the main control panel. i have tried adjusting between 2-5 in volume settings for the chime. there is very little difference in volume level. is there something else that can control the volume of chime? i also want the entry tone to increase, when i come in the back door, i can barely here the panel beeping. thanks. B

Where are these options? I only have Systems Sound Demo menu, nothing to change the volume/type of panel noise. The one that's currently there is deafening.

In engineering installation manual. See attached page

Attachments

• 5C3C7ED4-131F-4F40-907D-3DC484A63D7E.png
    5C3C7ED4-131F-4F40-907D-3DC484A63D7E.png
    791 KB · Views: 1,729
Enter engineer code into alarms panel, cycle through to volume control, then adjust the option that suits

Thanks all, it was installed whilst I was out (yesterday) so they were off site by the time I returned from home.

I'll get in touch and failing a response do it myself.

Thanks for the responses, much appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back