Pyronix enforcer panel upgrade, do I need to unlearn inputs before using on new panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have an older version of enforcer (2016 installation) which I do not have the engineers code for and it does not have wifi. I have now purchased the latest V11 panel and just need some guidance on uninstalling the old panel if you can help please.

My uninstall questions are -
1) Is disconnecting the power supply and battery from the old panel the way to go? I guess it will be a noisy job while I get to the battery!

2) For the existing PIR's, door contacts and bell box - can I just learn them to the new panel or will they know they were registered to the old panel and stop me learning them? If so do I need to unlearn them some how?

I have successfully installed a V10 for my mum, with some help from here, so happy with the new install side of things I think.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back