Pyronix enforcer v11

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi looking maybe some one have a answer

installing new v11 enforcer all wireles all devices learned in screen showing 485 fail kpd switched mains off, removed the battery, put battery in connected mains and screen stuck in Please wait when removing front panel sound sounds alarm notification comes thrue panel tampered buttons makes beeps but nothing changes on screen .Did removed battery and power down few times no luck

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you have messed with keypad set up and either changed the keypad address or type …

Hold down the D button , until it says enter code , enter 2000 and scroll the options what is the keypad address ?

Thanks did the magic all working fine only now issue I have I can’t connect the app notifications comes to the phone but when I try to log in unknown error occurred. I have 3 passwords one systems password was already in panel ,another app password and cloud password tried all of them but same issue

Sponsored Links
ALL sorted
Thanks did the magic all working fine only now issue I have I can’t connect the app notifications comes to the phone but when I try to log in unknown error occurred. I have 3 passwords one systems password was already in panel ,another app password and cloud password tried all of them but same issue
All Sorted

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back