Pyronix Enforcer V10 - all panel LEDs illuminated

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all

I've read back through a lot of threads and can't see a similar issue.

All LEDs on the display screen, all lights at the top of the panel, and the 4 letters are all illuminated. I'm not sure if the kids were messing or something but I've no idea how to get access to the panel again - all buttons are unresponsive and I haven't been able to set the alarm tonight.

Any help would be much appreciated. I've included an image here, I hope it's visible.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200409_234657.jpg
    IMG_20200409_234657.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 312
Sponsored Links
Complete down power control panel and battery in panel to reboot system.
Reapply power mains first then battery,enter code and yes to clear .
If fault still present may need more info.

Perfect, that sorted it. I got a tamper alarm on the control panel but sorted quickly.

Another quick question, sorry for asking something different on this thread. I have 2 fobs - one working perfectly, the other with very weak LED flashing on it when buttons pressed. I've tried changing the batteries around - the one working perfectly operates as normal, the one with the weak LEDs still the same. So I don't think the battery is the issue.

Any ideas on that one?

Sponsored Links
Will give it a go. Thanks a million for your help, good to be up and running again after a night of staring at it wondering what was wrong

Hi All, I know this was sometime ago but I have the same issue as original post. All LED’s, panel lights and the 4 letter buttons are all lit up and everything is completely unresponsive. Can some someone help in getting this back up and running please. Or/and how to do the above solution in a step by step layman’s terms please.
Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back