Pyronix Enforcer v10 hard wire a siren

Sponsored Links
Isn't the word 'actuating', it's what I and others I know have used for c.100yrs between us?

Hi,

I'm new to the forum.

I have 3 wired Deltabells to install is it a case of wiring in parallel as per Jonny08's pic?

Many thanks,
M

Thanks Sparkymarka - so for completeness and for others who may find this thread in the future - like this?
lJkTD4x.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sorry to Hijack!
How many deltabell siren can you successfully wire into the enforcer?
I’m assuming wire them in parrallel bar the tamper which would need to be in series?

One unless you are going to fit a power supply with battery back up , you could hardware one plus two wireless sounders

Thanks! The only disadvantage I’ve found with the wireless ones is that there’s no backlight option with them being powered by a battery. Would be good if there were an option to add a 12v supply for a backlight.

You can’t use an encapsulated psu to power a delta bell plus , you can on a wireless but that hasn’t got backlighting ...

Hi, I thought I'd revive this thread rather than starting a new one. I have a few questions about the wired bell box. Any help would be greatly appreciated

1) can the bell box be wired with just the siren/strobe/12v+/12v-. Thus leaving out the tamper circuit altogether? Also in this case if the internal battery is enabled in the bell box would it sound the siren in the event that the alarm is triggered if 240v was lost to the control panel?

2) when wiring the resistor into the tamper circuit can the resistor be wired (as a jumper) between the T and 12v-?

3) if using a lighting module would the inbuilt battery in the bell box also power this in the event of loss of power from the main panel?

I'm aware that the main control panel also has battery backup but I'm unsure in what instance the bell box battery takes over.

The bellbox battery is there ..So if someone breaks in your house and smash your control panel off the wall IT WILL STILL RING OUTSIDE ...for 15 mins depending on bellbox make and model

Thanks sparky..would this still be the case if I left out the tamper circuit? the bell box will be high up on the house. the sounder module is pyronix FPDELTAX

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back