Pyronix Enforcer V11 arming with fault standing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Pyronix enforcer V11 panel recently installed by myself, that replaced an older enforcer panel that I installed many years ago, and I'm having an issue around not being able to arm the system from the home control app when there is a fault standing. I updated the panel to the V11 as the house will now be empty for weeks at a time due to working away and I wanted the ability to properly monitor it and override any input or zone faults that might occur whilst away.

The standing fault is easily rectified, just a battery died on a PIR whilst the alarm was armed. I could see this on the app whilst I was away from home, but it wasn't a problem at that time. I arrived home late at night and disarmed the alarm. I attempted to rearm the alarm with the input isolated but it will not arm from the app no matter what I do. It say it is arming on the app, and the panel will initially start arming and then the arming tones change to a fault tone on the panel and it just hangs at "arming" on the app until I stop the arming via the app. After playing with all the settings I could find regarding arming (or not) with faults standing I can now isolate the input on the app and then arm from the fob with fault standing, which is obviously of no use when away from home. At one point when trying to arm from the app it would show "set with fault?" on the panel, which I presume I could have pressed Yes to, but again that is of no use for remote arming.

Is there something I need to do to make it possible to arm from the app with a fault standing? Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Doing that makes the panel display "set with faults?". If I press yes on the panel it then continues to set and shows armed in the app.

Within the app (homecontrol2.0) you should be able to select show faults, then arm with faults

Sponsored Links
Yep, tried that and what I described above is what happens.

It will only continue to set if I press the "yes" button on the panel. Once yes is pressed the countdown timer begins and it arms at the end of the timer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back