Pyronix Enforcer - Wireless JammWZm issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there.
I have recently experienced some issues with my Pyronix Enforcer panel.
Last night the alarm went off twice and when I checked the logs I found "Wireless JammWZm" after pressing C for more info I found "Control Panel Zem32WE"

There was a thread on this forum about this same issue in 2017 but I was wondering if there is any way to fix this on v11 panels

• When we moveed into this house I upgraded the panel from v9.13 to v11.01 and we use now the new sensors that came with the kit and some old ones together.
  • We have wireles HIVE thermostat.
  • Garrage door with remont control.
  • On the front of the house we have street lights with antenas on the top.
Jamming timer is set to 030

Any idea if any of those can create jamming issue on v11 panel?
or there is anything else I should check or maybe change in panel?

Sponsored Links
I'm using 4xAA rechargeable batteries
I think they 1.2V instead 1.5V maybe this is the reason
I will check them with multimeter tomorrow

Sponsored Links
I dunno then. Maybe recharge them. Its hard to find something u cant see

You do know if the older sensors are non dual frequency, that all the sensors revert to that setting …

Do you konw how I can check this?
On the back New sensor is KX10DP-WE-kit
On the back old sensor is KX10DP-WE
The old ones were installed in 2014

They normally have a DF sticker , can’t see the 2014 ones being dual frequency….

Hive is WiFi 2.4ghz
Garage door ? Could be 433mhz, 418mhz or 868mhz ( same as most wireless alarms )
What time of the day did it happen ?

Hi.
I open all sensors today and check if there is any description or info about dual frequency.
I didn't found any sticker with DF, I found only sticker with PCB version
Old PIR - 2.21
New PIR 3.51
Door contacts 3.5 (Old and New)

Old alarm was installed in 2017 not 2014 (I just found some paperwork)

Last edited:
As above old sensors can cause this and also low batteries in local wireless devices. Another cause of jamming is newly installed LED street lights.
turn wireless jamming to 000 and have done with it.

As above old sensors can cause this and also low batteries in local wireless devices. Another cause of jamming is newly installed LED street lights.
turn wireless jamming to 000 and have done with it.

One manufacturer of alarms did ( and maybe still does ) advocate disabling the jamming detection if "false" alarms were a problem.

A burglar with carrying a jammer could then enter the house knowing that the alarm was jammed.

The jamming signal would prevent the panel receiving alerts from sensors and thus the alarm would not activate.

60% of burglaries are avoided just by having an alarm. Unless you are in a rich and high crime rate area you are extremely unlikely to encounter a burglar who is a) not an opportunist and b) clever enough to operate a jamming device accordingly to successfully break in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back