1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Pyronix enforcer

Discussion in 'Alarms, CCTV & Telephones' started by whywontitstop, 27 Sep 2021.

1. whywontitstop

whywontitstop

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi, newbie so be kind. have a vibration detector that has had 3 new batteries (one swapped from another unit which is fine), the panel still says low battery, is there a way to clear the fault ?
    I do at some point intend on taking out as it has to be the most complicated over menued system I have ever used, but for now it needs to work, biggest problem is it wont set from the fobs with active faults such as a low battery, which is nuts.

cheers

2. Sponsored Links
  3. whywontitstop

whywontitstop

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    May have answered my own question, but this may help someone else, looks like you have to fully set the system to clear any faults ? does that sound right ?

4. secureiam

secureiam

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    when you take out the battery activating the tamper spring several times to kill off any residual power before replacing the battery should help.

shouldnt really be swapping batteries between units as you cant be 100% certain of the condition if they are used.

5. Handymanjo

Handymanjo

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Screenshot_20210927-190227_Drive.jpg One of the easiest control panels to program. You can program the system to set with faults if required. To clear faults code and press no twice should clear most ,but this is dependent on fault.
    Only use good quality batteries, never had a problem with shock sensors using excessive batteries.

6. whywontitstop

whywontitstop

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Was for test purposes :) new batteries were used.

7. whywontitstop

whywontitstop

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Easy? wow would not like to see a hard panel, the panel refused to clear the battery fault until it was set and unset, no amount of messing would clear the fault, and I search high and low in the menu to set with active faults from the fob, couldn't find anything.

8. Sponsored Links