Pyronix enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, newbie so be kind. have a vibration detector that has had 3 new batteries (one swapped from another unit which is fine), the panel still says low battery, is there a way to clear the fault ?
I do at some point intend on taking out as it has to be the most complicated over menued system I have ever used, but for now it needs to work, biggest problem is it wont set from the fobs with active faults such as a low battery, which is nuts.

cheers

Sponsored Links
May have answered my own question, but this may help someone else, looks like you have to fully set the system to clear any faults ? does that sound right ?

when you take out the battery activating the tamper spring several times to kill off any residual power before replacing the battery should help.

shouldnt really be swapping batteries between units as you cant be 100% certain of the condition if they are used.

Screenshot_20210927-190227_Drive.jpgOne of the easiest control panels to program. You can program the system to set with faults if required. To clear faults code and press no twice should clear most ,but this is dependent on fault.
Only use good quality batteries, never had a problem with shock sensors using excessive batteries.

Sponsored Links
when you take out the battery activating the tamper spring several times to kill off any residual power before replacing the battery should help.

shouldnt really be swapping batteries between units as you cant be 100% certain of the condition if they are used.

Was for test purposes :) new batteries were used.

View attachment 245228One of the easiest control panels to program. You can program the system to set with faults if required. To clear faults code and press no twice should clear most ,but this is dependent on fault.
Only use good quality batteries, never had a problem with shock sensors using excessive batteries.

Easy? wow would not like to see a hard panel, the panel refused to clear the battery fault until it was set and unset, no amount of messing would clear the fault, and I search high and low in the menu to set with active faults from the fob, couldn't find anything.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back