Pyronix Enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wireless Mismatch Detector

Hi, I’m getting a Wireless Mismatch Detector error in relation to a replacement wireless door sensor I have installed.
I have followed the process of deleting the original sensor and adding the new one.
It’s “Learned” it and so it recognises it but I cannot work out why it cannot function … any help in pinpointing the problem would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
Have you relearnt the new device on the same zone ?
Mismatch indicates that programming is wrong.
Suggest you delete new device ,then check to see that input then has no device registered. Then relearn new device.

Many thanks for the reply. Yes I’ve re learnt the device to both Zones A & B which is why I’m concerned it doesn’t work so far

Wireless device control? is where you would learn and delete devices.
Change inputs is where you would change zone configuration A,B etc.
Still think it's a programming issue.

Sponsored Links
Wireless mismatch means you have a detector learnt to a zone but haven't yet programmed a zone type in change inputs.

Still tearing my hair out ... this is the process Ive followed :

Deleted and then Added the door sensor - its saying Learnt

Then

Change Inputs

Input (01)
Front Door

Input Type (07)
Final Exit

Input Areas (A,B)

Input Areas (0)
ANY

Input Attributes?

Chime No
Omitable No
Double Knock No
Normally Open No
Monitor Activity (0) No
Special LOS No (0)
Group (00)

Input Description ?

Enter Name
Front Door

Enter Location
-

Anything obvious Ive got wrong ??

HandyManjo, Josh - when you say 'ZONE TYPE' is that A and B Input Areas ? is that the same thing?

No the zone type is the same as input type, so final exit in your case. Input areas are the areas the zones is active in.

The only other mismatch error I'm aware of is called input/area mismatch, that is when an input is assigned to an area that a keypad or user can't access. To prove/disprove this try just configuring for area A and see if the error goes away when exiting engineering.

I’ve tried it with A, A&B and it’s still coming up with mismatch …

Are you sure that you didn’t originally learn this device to another Zone ? …..check all the other zones ….as I’ve accidentally done this before ….

Definitely learned to Final Exit being the front door but I will check again tomorrow to be doubly certain.
Handymanjo I’ll try making zone one unused as you suggest and see if that does indeed clear the error … will try tomorrow as I dont want risking the alarm going off in error tonight

Just an update to say the front door sensor is now working in unison with the control panel once again. Many thanks for the advice, suggestions and general help clearly I had confused the system previously in how I added the sensor .... Appreciate it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back