1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Pyronix Enforcer v9

Discussion in 'Alarms, CCTV & Telephones' started by Kdyteejay2, 3 Sep 2019.

1. Kdyteejay2

Kdyteejay2

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi all,

Newbie on here. I installed pyronix system myself 3 years ago, setting zones etc and all has gone well until I got a message about a battery needing replaced in my living room. Eventually I managed to get the system to relearn the pir device (after using 2 new batteries as one was defective). I keep getting the message ‘wireless mismatch for living room’. After investigation I thought I thought I needed to set input type so set to 06 intruder. When I exit engineer mode I still get wireless mismatch message.

Any help appreciated.

2. sparkymarka

sparkymarka

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Has it got areas set to the zone ? Anyway you shouldn’t have to relearn the device after a low battery

3. steveo44

steveo44

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I think the device is programmed but not learnt. Try re-learning the device.

4. Kdyteejay2

Kdyteejay2

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I’m not sure how ( stupidly I think I was in master manager and when I removed the pir cover I triggered the alarm) . Then I thought I had to relearn the pir after inputting new battery.
    You say I shouldn’t have to relearn after changing battery. Should I just have to go into engineer mode, replace the battery and exit engineer mode. As I say everything has worked smoothly for 3 years until now.

5. Kdyteejay2

Kdyteejay2

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Can I do this without taking pir off the wall. I remember when I set it up it was all done before mounting in position.

6. Kdyteejay2

Kdyteejay2

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    In appendix f of programming manual under fault wireless mismatch it describes as’there is an input learnt without having a type assigned to it’. Under solution it says ‘assign an input type in change inputs’.

I went to change inputs, went to living room and it already seemed to be configured as desired.

7. BIANCO

BIANCO

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    To change a battery just go into engineers change the battery and leave engineering job done.

what is the living room input programed as ?

8. Kdyteejay2

Kdyteejay2

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Just been back to it. Redid change inputs and saved it. Is now working fine. Thanks to all that posted.