PYRONIX EURO 46 polling cloud issue

Om
Screenshot_20240309_154851_Drive.jpg

Or refer him to the manual. Possibilities are endless

Sponsored Links
Question mate
Should the alarm tell you if the power goes out via app alert?
I get it can't communicate until power returns but surely it should when power returns with an alert? Or am.i thinking too much?

Sponsored Links
Surely it should alert saying power off time and restore time.

My brother has a texecom system which does

Ok send me an email via internet when the router is off from your computer …..?

I think you can but the option needs to be enabled in the cloud account which presumably your installer set up. And as mark says obviously wouldnt get live notification if mains supply to the house was disconnected

Plus there will be ….timers …power fail …40 mins ? If I remember correctly as default setting

Should I have access to my pyronix cloud? After all I am being charged for it yearly.

Normally installer would manage it as you pay them for it and they add it onto there account. He should be able to make the changes if u request

Hi All
I asked my installer about the wifi card, he says he has used this card for year and had no issues, I advised him that pyronix state to use a digi wifi xa card in a metsl box (he says that rubbish).
He is not willing to do a swap as he says it's specs are correct.

Confused....

Not sure how he can argue against the word of the manufacturer. Ultimately he is wrong and should replace

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back