Pyronix Euro 46 V10 Input types

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

Just temporarily setup my new above alarm panel on the bench with bell box, internal sounder, battery, keypad & one Pyronix PIR connected. Reason for this is to get my head around the programming before I install it for real. (It's replacing an Accenta G4)

My exit point in the house has a PIR in the hall, no door contact. I set Input 1 type for "final exit" but when I set it to Area A the alarm started the exit timer but it carries on indefinitely, it does not set. I know it probably something simple but a little advice would be appreciated.

Cheers guys.

Sponsored Links
Hi sparkymarka

Do you mean check the input type? I'm thinking it should have been set to No 10 FX (Area ER) not No 7 Final Exit?

Cheers for the response.

Sponsored Links
Ok, no problem. I'll have another bash at it as I've disconnected everything. The missus was complaining about the exit tone!

I'll follow up on here once I hopefully get it sorted!

Thanks again.

System options > exit modes > A Timed Exit.

System timers > A Exit > Select desired time.

Volume control > A Exit 2 > B Exit 1 > A Entry 2 > B Entry 2.

A final exit door Contact is Recommended

Thanks Alarm Engineer

Gonna take these great suggestions when I install it for real. Can't wait to replace my Accenta. The difference in build quality alone is streets ahead!

Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back