Pyronix issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

New to the forum. Hope you're all well.

Decided to buy a pyronix v10 by recommendation from a friend.

So bought one, fitted it, now got issues.

1 - I want to set the front door door contact as when in A itll give 30 seconds to turn the alarm off...however when in B itll set off instantly. Can this be achieved?

2 - poor signal. My alarm panel is in the cupboard in my living room, above the house distribution panel. I had to relocate 1 PIR in the kitchen(next door to the livingroom) due to a red 1 poor signal. So when I fitted a PIR in my shed, which is at the bottom of the garden, about 20-25 metre away I get no signal at all. Is there a way to boost the signal? Connect to my wifi?

Thanks for reading

Dean

Sponsored Links
Normally the signal is excellent on these ....how close to the mains fuse board is it ? Put the panel On a plugtop and try it out of the cupboard

Thanks for the reply. On a plug top?

It's like 150 mm above the db.

Even get a random red light for the pir in my kitchen which is next door!

Would setting the front door contact to FX(PART ER) work so that in mode A I have 30 seconds to turn off the alarm...and when in mode B the alarm would trigger if it were to be open?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply bianco.

So I have currently

01 - front door contact - A & B - FX(PART ER)
02 - livingroom pir - A & B - undecided will explain
03 - kitchen pir - A & B - intruder
04 - back door contact- A & B - intruder
05 - shed pir - A & B - intruder

So 01 would be a 30 second delay on A & auto alarm if opened on B?

02 - my alarm panel is in the cupboard of my livingroom, till I get a wireless keypad for the landing, so what should I set the pir too? It would detect me going to turn off or on the alarm. So would I put it on final exit for a 30 second delay?

Best option would be to just not have 02 programed on B set until you get another keypad. Programing it as final exit will give you problems when setting A set.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back